Living room before we decorated
View of the kitchen from the living room. That fridge is in the garage and our black one is in there now. It doesn't look like it but the kitchen is really big and has TONS of counter and cabinet space!
Master bedroom. It's really big (can't tell by the pic lol) and has tray ceilings.
View of part of the kitchen from the hallway.
The back yard.
Guest bath. This picture is from the real estate website. I guess I didn't take a picture of it after we moved in. Our shower curtain has red, brown, tan, and cream dots on it.
Front entry way

This area looks a little different now. There are two huge sconces with red candles on each side of the window now.

This is Carlie's bed. I don't have a picture of Jacelyn's bed (they share a room) because her bedding hasn't come in yet. It is the same as Carlie's bedding.


This is the play room. It needs to be organized BADLY! There are so many toys and not enough places to put them right now! This was before we got anything in it. It now looks like Toys R Us threw up in there!
It's been so crazy and busy around here! We are finally all moved in. We still have some work to do but for the most part, we're done. We are still planning on getting a tile back splash and new countertops in the kitchen and painting a mural on the play room wall. We still have to buy a new LCD TV, TV stand, dining table, and swingset/fort for the backyard. I'm LOVING our new house and I still can't believe it's "ours". We are getting ready for Easter and have tons of plans for this weekend. We'll be going to an Easter egg hunt at my MIL's church (where we got married) on Saturday afternoon and then we'll dye eggs Saturday night. I'm not sure what we'll do Sunday. I'm guessing we'll go to church and then maybe to my mom's house. It's supposed to be stormy but hopefully it won't be too bad.
6 comments:
Looks great Lara! Congrats on the new house.
Wow, I love it! It is beautiful and looks like there is a lot of room! I love the girl's bedding. We actually had that on our guest bed before we turned it into MK's nursery! I also love how big the yard is. Look forward to seeing more pics of what you do with the place. Looks great!
Oh goodness, I love it!! Congrats!!
Cami said I want dat room I want dat room. LOL! It turned out super cute.
Congrats!!!!!!!! The house is amazing. I hope you have a wonderful easter.
What a BEAUTIFUL house I'm so envious! Something like that where I live will NEVER be affordable in my life. I'm so so excited for you guys!
Congrats!!!!! How fun, it all looks great!!!!
Post a Comment