Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Movie time!

I finally took the girls to the movies! Carlie has been twice with my sister but never with me. Jacelyn hasn't ever been before. We went to see Monsters vs. Aliens. Of course, Carlie sat through the entire thing perfectly still and into the movie. Jacelyn sat there for the first 15 minutes just staring at the giant screen with her mouth wide open. Then she climbed into my lap for the next 15 minutes and then passed out! haha. I guess the darkness and having to sit still just knocked her out. She slept through the rest of the movie. I have to say, it was a cute movie. I didn't get a chance to take any pictures because I thought it started at 2:30 but it really started at 2:15. We got there towards the end of the previews which was fine with me! I definitely see more movie days in the near future!

No comments: