I saw this going around facebook and since I don't know how to post a note on there, I'm doing it on here! haha.
75 QUESTIONS YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER BEEN ASKED
1. First thing you wash in the shower?My hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Pink
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes
4. Do you plan outfits? Sometimes, if I think about it.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? sleepy
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? A sonic straw
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? I don't say either, but if I were to, I would say aim.
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I don't remember what it was about.
9. Did you meet anybody new today? Not yet
10. What are you craving right now? Now that Jenny said it, Lindt White Choc Truffles!
11. Do you floss? Sometimes
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Cole Slaw
13. When was the last time you talked on aim?I don't
14. Are you emotional? About some things
15. Would you dance to the taco song? I don't know the Taco song.
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I think so.
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick it.
18. Do you like your hair? Yes, except the girl cut my side bangs too short on Wednesday.
19. Do you like yourself? Usually
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? One or two.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? No
22. What are you listening to right now? I'm live streaming the local radio station
23. How many countries have you visited? Just the good 'ole US of A! lol.
24. Are your parents strict? No
25. Would you go sky diving? Heck no!
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Probably. Just to see what kind of person he is in "real life"
27. Would you throw potatoes at him? No, I wouldn't make it in jail.
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Just me! haha!
29. Have you ever been in a castle? Cinderella's Castle at Disney World
30. Do you rent movies often? All the time!
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I don't have a math class and I don't remember from HS.
32. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes
33. Do you own a gun? No!
34. Can you count backwards from 74? Yes
35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Rick and the girls.
36. Brown or white eggs? I don't care.
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? No
38. Ever been on a train? Just that train at Disney World and the Zoo
39. Like the person your dating? Yes, we're married.
40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes
41. Are you too forgiving? Sometimes.
42. Do you use chap stick? Only if my lips are chapped. I wear lip gloss a lot though.
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? No clue.
44. Can you use chop sticks? Sort of
45. Ever have cream puffs? Probably
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes, both versions.
47. What was the last question you asked? "During the day or tomorrow night?"
48. What was the last CD you bought? No clue.
49. Boys or girls? 2 girls.
50. What is your bus number for school? I don't have a clue.
51. Is your hair curly? Only if I don't blow dry and straighten it.
52. Last time you cried? The weekend before last when I watched Marley and Me.
53. Ever walked into a wall? Plenty of times.
54. Do looks matter? To a certain extent I think.
55. Have you ever been arrested? No
56. Have you ever slapped someone? I can't remember, probably.
57. Favorite time of the year?Fall or Spring.
58. Favorite color? I like just about all colors.
59. Are you sarcastic? Sometimes
60. Do you have any tattoos? Two, one on my lower back for Carlie and one on my foot for Jacelyn.
61. The last person you held hands with? Jacelyn when I was walking her into daycare this morning.
62. Do you sleep with the TV on? Yes
63. Where was your profile picture taken at? In my office.
64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yes.
65. Do you like your life right now? I love my life.
66. How often do you talk on the phone? Every day
67. What is your favorite animal? children
68. What was the most recent thing you bought? Plants, flowers, mulch, and a flower bed border.
69. Do you have good vision? I don't wear glasses
70. Can you hula hoop? For a little bit.
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I don't think I could stay with Rick if he cheated on me but I could forgive him eventually I think.
72. Do you have a job? Yes, two actually.
73. Can you handle the truth? Wow, hard question. I think I can.
74. What are you wearing? Grey top, jeans, and black shiny shoes.
75. Have you ever crawled through a window? HAHA! Yes, we set off a house alarm and had the cops show up when we were sneaking into a guy friends window when he was grounded and home alone!
3 comments:
LOL! Those white chocolate truffles are sold in bags. I can't eat just one.
I know but if I buy a bag, I end up eating it in one day! haha! They are too addicting.
Fun questions! I enjoyed reading your answers.
Post a Comment