I finally got a chance to do Carlie's "interview".
1. What is something mom always says to you?
No
2. What makes mom happy?
Staying on gold at school
3. What makes mom sad?
Not staying on gold
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Tickle me.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Good
6. How old is your mom?
15? 50? Oh yeah, 25.
7. How tall is your mom?
Huge....I don't know, stand up. Umm, you're kinda little.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Go to sleep (SOOO TRUE!)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Clean when it's messy
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Singing to the audience
11. What is your mom really good at?
Writing shapes, hearts, numbers, and really drinking all of your drink. I'm just joking, that's just a made up thing. (I think she meant the drink part?)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Singing (but she thinks I could become a famous singer? ha!)
13. What does your mom do for a job? Works at "name of work", making money, and...typing things
14.What is your mom's favorite food? Peas (YUCK)
15.What makes you proud of your mom? When mommy cleans my room when I'm not there
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Cinderella (this one took FOREVER to answer)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Playworld (it's like Chuck E Cheese)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Can this be our last question?
19. How are you and your mom different?
Different color hair and don't sleep in the same room
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She wouldn't answer this question because she was mad at me for not letting her go with me and Jacelyn to eat ice cream because I got a phone call from her teacher on Friday for her behavior.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Nothing (she is sulking now)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Chick Fil A...actually not chick fil a. Mcdonnalds
2 comments:
That was awesome :) you can totally get a feel or the child's personality! She's a smart one ;)
LOL I Love these interviews! It's so much fun to see what goes through the mind of a child!
Post a Comment