Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Carlie's first driving lesson!

Monday night Carlie had to take soccer pictures before practice. It had rained really bad on Sunday and the fields were still wet so practice was cancelled. The HUGE parking lot was empty except for a few cars close to where the photographer was on the other end. We had gotten there really early so no one from her team was there yet. I decided to drive around for a little bit after sitting there FOREVER! I remembered my dad letting us drive in his lap when we were really little and having so much fun so I told Carlie to hop on my lap 'cause she was going to drive this time. She had so much fun making turns (I did the gas and breaks of course). She was actually much better than I thought. Maybe she'll actually be ready for her liscense in 10 years! lol.

No comments: