Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kites and Go Carts

On Sunday, my older sister Cara took my girls and my nephew (her son) to fly kites and ride go carts while I packed and cleaned. They had so much fun and the weather was perfect! I wish I could have gone!

My nephew, Blake (8)
Carlie playing

Jacelyn, she loved it. And no, she didn't ride by herself. My BIL drove them.

Jacelyn watching BIL and Carlie go round and round

Jacelyn, such a big girl!

Jacelyn being goofy
Jacelyn, Blake, and Carlie. It's hard to get them all to look at the camera!

Carlie flying a kite!!!


Jacelyn chasing Blake, because...
He had her flip flops on!!! haha.

Jacelyn flying a kite!

Blake showing Jacelyn how to fly the kite.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Aww, the girls look so big!! Those pics are too cute!

Donna/Ellie said...

those pics of the kids watching the kite fly are so precious. One of the best parts of being a kid :)