Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jacelyn's questionnaire

I saw this going on Facebook and on other blogs and it seemed fun. Carlie went to bed early so I asked Jacelyn. I will ask Carlie on another day.

1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you

2. What makes mom happy? *Happy face*

3. What makes mom sad? *Sad face*

4. How does your mom make you laugh? *Jacelyn laughed in my ear, loudly.*

5. What was your mom like as a child? bad and good

6. How old is your mom? I don't know, 2?

7. How tall is your mom? Big (raised her hands to the sky)

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Lay by yourself

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Dance on the TV

11. What is your mom really good at? Open the fridgerator (SO TRUE! haha)

12. What is your mom not very good at? Don't cut your finger (???)

13. What does your mom do for a job? Cooper plays with his toys (the puppy goes to work with me).

14.What is your mom's favorite food? Tomatoes (She's never seen me eat a tomato)

15.What makes you proud of your mom? Get on gold (Carlie has colored cards at school that she gets on everyday and gold is the best)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Dora

17. What do you and your mom do together? Go to Wal Mart

18. How are you and your mom the same? being good

19. How are you and your mom different? goin' crazy (I don't know if she meant me or her ha!)

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Hugging

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? Playing with daddy (then she got on to him for not wearing his seat belt)

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? To Wal Mart

2 comments:

Donna/Ellie said...

These are awesome! I want to try this with Ellie ... Those answers crack me up!

Janet said...

These are too funny! I was totally L(ing)OL!