Saturday, November 1, 2008

I NEED MAKEUP!

Last weekend I was getting ready to go grocery shopping. Carlie was at her Granny's and Rick was at work. I think I went to brush my teeth or something in the bathroom and I left my makeup bag in the living room by mistake. I walked back in there to grab it and this is what I saw...

You may have to click on the picture to make it bigger but she had put mascara on and something on her right cheek. I don't know if it is foundation or eyeshaddow. I took a picture, then took the makeup away. Jacelyn just kept yelling and screaming "I need it Mommy! I Need makeup!!!" over and over! haha. I couldn't do anything but laugh! If you look closely at her right eye (left on the screen) you can see that the white of her eye is red. I'm guessing that she stabbed herself with the mascara although she never cried. It was red for a good 2 hours though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is too funny.. good job on getting the picture, so she can look back at it. so cute

Jenny/Moravia said...

LOL! Too cute. Think it's bad now, just wait until she's a teenager. :)