My father in law has a Bing Crosby doll that sings different songs. While Rick and Jacelyn were on a visit, FIL started singing the ABC's to the tune of one of the songs (The name escapes me right now). Jacelyn, being the imitator that she is, decided that she could also do an impersonation of Bing Crosby's version of the ABC's.
3 comments:
How cute! What a ham! She's very animated which makes it so much cuter. I meant to comment earlier about how beautiful her hair is.
Haha! So cute! I was cracking up!! I also like (I'm assuming) Carlie hollering in the background! Btw, I think I have been saying Jacelyn's name wrong this whole time. Is it Jace-lyn instead of jack-uh-lyn?
Christine: Thanks! I think I'm going to trim it up soon. It's getting pretty long!
Janet: It's Jace-lyn. lol. And Yes, that was Carlie yelling in the background! haha!
Post a Comment