There have been a few funny, you had to be there, type of moments that I wanted to put on here to remember in the future.
Last night we were on our way home from dinner. Carlie asked Jacelyn a question. Jacelyn kept saying "Why? Why? Why?" over and over. Carlie got so frustrated and yelled at her "Jacelyn! Why is a letter! NOT an answer!!!!!!" Hahaha! I laughed so dang hard!
A few minutes ago, Jacelyn climbed on her kiddie table to get something off of the counter. Carlie had left her drink on the table and Jacelyn knocked it over and it spilled all over the floor. Jacelyn squated down, looked at her mess and said "Oh my gosh!........Oh my Jesus!" I know that she shouldn't use the Lord's name in vain but I couldn't help but laugh. I tried to hard to tell her that we shouldn't say things like that but I know she probably didn't know I was serious. I just could not keep a straight face! I asked her where she heard that and she said her grandpapa said it "Rick's dad" hehe.
Okay and this last one only Kaycee will get I'm sure. I asked Jacelyn to bring my phone to me so that I could call my mom. She brought it to me and she was acting like she was calling someone.
ME: "Who are you calling?"
Jacelyn: "I'm calling the HOGS".
Me: "You're calling the HOGS???"
Jacelyn: Yeah! HOOOOOGGG SUIE!"
(It's supposed to be 'Woooooooo Pig Suie' for those of you that aren't familiar with "Calling the Hogs")
3 comments:
LMBO! I bet that was a "proud" moment for Rick..hehe Go Jacelyn!
Love it about the "Why". I laughed!
that "why" story is one for the record books! I truly laughed out loud. Your girls are so cute!
Your girls are so smart and cute and funny! I love these stories. I was especially cracking up at the calling of the hogs!
Post a Comment