Monday, November 24, 2008

Birthday weekend!

My MIL invited me on a girls only birthday trip (My BD is tomorrow). This is the first time in over 4 years that I haven't had either a child or Rick with me for an entire night. It was just me, my MIL, and my good friend Ashley. We had a blast! We went to Tunica, MS. We went to the casino and the outlet malls. I pigged out at the buffet until I hurt, had too many drinks, AND lost money! Who could ask for a better night? They had a bar/club with gogo dancers. We just sat outside of it at a slot machine and watched some of the most uncoordinated people dance. I swear I almost peed myself laughing so hard! Sunday morning we went shopping at the outlet malls and I got all 4 of our Christmas outfits and did a little shopping for winter clothes for myself and the girls. I got SO MUCH stuff for so cheap! We found a little monkey with a cute striped sweater and a pink bow at The Children's Place that had matching sweaters, hats, gloves, and scarves for Jacelyn! MIL got the monkey, sweater, and hat for her for Christmas. I can't wait until she opens it! She loves monkeys!

Here are a few pictures of me and my friend Ashley goofing around in the hotel room after one too many drinks!
Right after we got to the hotel room.
After drinks, gambling, and too much smoke in the casino

5 comments:

Jenny/Moravia said...

YAY For a night out w/o the kiddos. Sounds like you had a great time. Happy early Birthday :)

Kaycee said...

How fun!! Looks like yall had a blast :)
Happy Early Bday!

Christine said...

Ohhhh... sounds like a lot of fun! :) Happy Birthday in case I don't get a chance to tell you tomorrow.

Fullerton Family said...

How fun!! Happy Birthday! (Tomorrow!)

Janet said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!! Looks like you had a great time on your night out!