Monday, December 15, 2008

Pictures from "Breakfast with Santa"

I took the girls to breakfast with Santa on Saturday morning. They had so much fun! Jacelyn was VERY scared of him last year so I was a little worried about this year. She loved him! When we got there, we ate breakfast and then did crafts until they called our group in to see Santa. The girls sat on his lap and took a wonderful picture. The picture had a weird blue mark on Santa's nose when they printed it so they are mailing or emailing me another copy. I'll be sure to post that here when I get it. Here are some pictures from the event. Some of them are a little blurry for some reason.

Jacelyn, My friends son Caden (He's almost 3 months older than Jacelyn) and Carlie

1 comment:

Janet said...

The girls are ADORABLE and SOOO BEAUTIFUL! I love these pics. I'm glad y'all had a good time and that Jacelyn was not scared of Santa! We haven't taken Kade to see him yet. I hope he is not scared of him either. I always was!