Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We weren't home much of yesterday so I'm just now getting a chance to say "Merry Christmas". We had, I think, one of the best Christmas's ever.

Until, Jacelyn superglued her mouth. (Don't worry, it was only on her lip and the tip of her tongue)

What were Rick and I doing??? Playing his new Rock Band system.

To my defence, Rick had left my pink tool bag out after putting together Jacelyn's new trike and neither of us knew it had a tube of super glue in it. She's all better now.

I hope that you ALL had an excellent day and were able to spend time with your loved ones.

2 comments:

Jenny/Moravia said...

Merry Christmas Lara!

Sounds like a great day aside from the lip gluing incident. TOO TOO funny!

Fullerton Family said...

LOVE Rockband!!! Poor girl, though... that must felt weird for the rest of the day!