Monday, September 15, 2008

First Soccer Game!!!

My nephew, Blake, has been playing soccer for a few years. Carlie has really seemed interested in it so I signed her up this season. Her first practice was last Monday and lets just say she didn't know what she was doing. After her practice, I went over the details and the point of soccer. Her first game was Saturday and she scored the only goal on her team!!! I was so proud of her! I also made her a cute little bow to match her uniform!!! I am a bad mommy and forgot my camera. If you can't tell, this is about 4 hours before we got hit by Ike. My sisters phone was our only way to save these memories!

Carlie and Blake

Carlie looking at another game being played instead of listening to the coach. lol (You can see the hair bow I made her in this one)
Being told what play to use!

She makes this funny fake smile pose when she doesn't want her picture taken

3 comments:

Janet said...

Awwww! Go Carlie! That's awesome that she scored the only goal! She's a natural! :o)

Kaycee said...

Aw!! Glad you got a pic :) How'd her pink kleats do? LOL!

Lara said...

She loves her pink kleats! haha. There's only one other girl on the team and she has the same ones! Carlie thinks they make her run faster.