Monday, September 22, 2008

Mom and Me Meme

Thank you Christine for tagging me! I had absolutely nothing to write about!

First, post a picture of you and your kids.



1. How many children do you have? 2 girls, Carlie and Jacelyn.


2. What are their ages? Carlie is 5 1/2 and Jacelyn is almost 28 months.


3. What time do you start your day? I get up at 6am and then get the girls up around 7am. Jacelyn usually wakes up on her own while I'm getting ready.


4. What do you eat for breakfast? I usually eat a weight watchers canadian style egg mcmuffin or a breakfast quesadilla.


5. Do your kids watch TV? I do let them while I'm cooking dinner and on the weekends. That's really the only time they have a chance to. They usually watch The Disney Channel or Toon Disney.


6. What are their favorite activities? Carlie loves to watch movies. Jacelyn loves to play with her baby dolls or Carlie's toys. They both really really love to play outside, especially when bubbles or water are involved.


7. Do you get a break during the day for some you time? I work outside of the home so I guess I get "Me" time here. On the weekends I occasionally get a nap in.


8. How do you end your day? After I get the girls in bed and asleep, I sit on the couch and watch whatever is on TV and eat a Weight Watchers dessert.


9. What is your best parenting advice or tip? Butt Paste is the best for diaper rashes, gas drops are GREAT, baby gowns are the best for night time changes, I'm with Christine..Pick your battles!, Don't argue with them, stick to your guns, and stay consistant!
I'm going to tag:
Kimberly
Bridget
Sarah (Boston)


Thanks Christine! This was fun!

2 comments:

Christine said...

What do you put in your breakfast quesadilla? Quesadillas are a huge hit around here but I never thought of it for breakfast. :D
Love the pic of you and your kiddos.

Lara said...

I don't do anything but pop it in the microwave for 2:15 lol. It's a frozen weight watchers meal! hehe. I think it is just a small flour tortilla with a little cheese, egg whites, red and green peppers, and maybe onion??? Then just folded in half. Oh and it has bacon in it too. It's really good!