Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Is Fall here??? Is it??? Really???

Ike came in on Saturday afternoon. Sirens went off and we "played" and had an "adventure" in our bathtub for a few minutes. Luckily the only damage around here were a few trees down and tons of limbs and branches scattered about. I was told that the wind and rain Saturday night was comparable to what it looks like where the newscasters in the middle of a hurricane are. I slept right through it! Yesterday when I walked outside to get into my car, it was COLD! I even wore a long sleeved shirt to work. I love fall clothes and I think my girls look absolutely adorable in their new fall attire! I think the high for today is low to mid 70's! Today is the county fair parade and every year that I can remember, has been a scorcher on parade day! Today, we can wear jeans and a light weight long sleeved shirt and be comfortable! Fall is my favorite season of all and I hope this weather is here to stay for a while! It makes me so happy!

3 comments:

Kaycee said...

I know!!! How wonderful is this weather :)

To add my button, just copy that code, go to your customize, layout, add gadget, html. That's all!

Lara said...

Yay I did it!!!! Thanks Kaycee!!!

Janet said...

Me too! I love Fall!!! The weather is great here too! Hope it lasts!