Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Is this sad???
I am usually a procrastinator. I put things off until the last minute for EVERYTHING. This year (like every other year) I vowed to be ahead of the game...but I'm serious this year. I already bought my mom a Christmas present. It is a personalized choo choo train ornament with the 4 grand kids names engraved on the smoke clouds, "Memaw & Papaw" engraved on the front of the train, and 2008 engraved on the caboose. It's very cute. I had to get one for our house but it's a little different. Mine just said Merry Christmas and then has 4 snowflakes above it with Rick, Lara, Carlie, and Jacelyn engraved on them. Then underneath it has "The ____'s". The best thing of all is that they were only $4.80 each and they got here in just a few days. I was so pleased. I also already ordered Carlie's Halloween costume. We bought Jacelyn's after Halloween last year when they were on clearance because I had already planned what they were going to be this year. I can't wait until Carlie's comes in to show ya'll! It's way too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL! Noo that isn't sad..it sounds just like me :)
I think it's great. I always say I'm going to "get ahead of the game" but get lazy and don't do it. I can't wait to see the girls in their costumes. :D
I think it's great too. I have said I want to be ahead this year with Christmas, but haven't yet. I need to get with it!
I think it's awesome - I always want to get a head, but we never seem to have the money until the last minute anyway. One of these days I would like to be done BEFORE Thanksgiving
Post a Comment