Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's that time of year again....FAIR TIME!!!

I love this part of the year...the crisp air, the fair, Halloween, Thanksgiving, My birthday, and then Christmas! It all happens within such a short period of time. I work better under stress so this is the best time to me! Our fair started Tuesday and lasts until Sunday (I think). I realized right before I got off of work that we would be way too busy to make it to the fair this weekend. We missed the county fair last year and only went to the state fair. I decided on a whim to take the girls as soon as we got home. When we got there, we walked through some of the craft barns, and then to the rides. Carlie rode the flying elephants and then Jacelyn wanted to ride a ride. We found one a little closer to the ground, little cars that just go in a circle, FAST. I thought Jacelyn would be scared because it jerked at first but she was so excited and enjoyed it so much! After the rides, we hit the animal barns. Jacelyn loved the baby cows and Carlie loved the bunny rabbits.
Carlie way up high.

I thought this one was really neat!

3 comments:

Christine said...

So cute! That one pic was pretty cool. We're going to miss the fair this year. I only go for the food anyway.

-Bridget said...

I love the pic in motion. That's awesome!

Donna/Ellie said...

(donna) looks like SO much fun!!!