These are the geese that live in the pond in our neighborhood. We started Spring out with about 20-30 adults. Two of them (I thnk) laid eggs and now there are about 50-75 depending on the day. We watched the babies from just being eggs, to looking like their parents in just a few short months. It was a really neat experience. Sometimes they're annoying, like when I'm in a hurry and they're crossing the road. For the most part, we love them and are so happy to share our neighborhood with them.
This is Carlie getting her "Most Curious" award on the second to last day of school.
Jacelyn decided that she needed a hair cut after watching Carlie get a trim. She took it upon herself while I was working our yardsale (and daddy was "watching her"). This is the after. Before, her bangs were the same length as the rest of her hair.
This is most of the hair that she cut off. It was A LOT and it just kept coming out in clumps.
Carlie making a funny face at the firework show Saturday night.
We also have another new member of the family. He is an almost 6 month old Boxer puppy. His name is Gage and he's such a great dog! We are so glad that we found him. He is so good with Cooper and the girls. He thinks that he's a small lap dog and not a 35lb beast! He was born on Carlie's birthday and we got him for Rick's fathers day present a few weeks early. Here he is sleeping with Cooper.
One where he's awake.
He curled himself in a ball on Coopers bed. The brown part of the bed isn't supposed to be laid on. It's the rim off the bed. The cream color is the actual bed part! I was laughing so hard when I walked in and saw him like this! I guess he got embarrassed so he hid his face! hehe.
Here is Carlie being goofy at dinner one night! (Excuse the messy face and hands, it was Chick Fil A)
Carlie and Gage "Sleeping". She had him covered up with a blanket and his head was on a pillow. He was actually asleep but opened his eyes when I took the pic, Carlie was faking.
Sorry these are off. I got a laptop and I'm not sure how to move pictures after they post. This is Jaceln at the firework show last Saturday. She was hot and grumpy and didn't want her pic taken. BTW, this is the dress that she was wearing when she said "Black is NOT my color!".
Can't forget a picture of Cooper!
4 comments:
I LOVE Jacelyn's little black dress! Oh and we've been watching our neighborhood ducklings grow into ducks. I can't believe how fast they grow!
Great pics! You guys have had a lot going on!
OMG the sleeping with the puppy pic is my favorite. Those are all great photos.
Great pictures. My girls would have loved watching the baby geese grow up. Yikes about Jacelyns cut hair. Naomi cut a lot when she was about this age. I think it's a rite of passage.
Post a Comment