Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Boobs

As I was getting ready for bed last night, this is what Carlie says to me:

Carlie: Women have long boobs like you. Men and kids have short boobs like me, see (and raises her shirt)

Thanks Carlie...I can honestly say that I've never been told that before.

5 comments:

Mel said...

HA HA!! Analese has been lifting up her shirt and saying, "I don't have any milk in there, but when I grow up and I'm a mommy I will have milk in there!"

Anonymous said...

that is too funny, dont they say the funniest things. I was sorting laundry the other day and noah put my bra on his head and said look im wall-E. They just crack me up

Janet said...

OMG! SOOOOOO funny!!!!!! I was totally LOL!

Kaycee said...

OMG!! How embarassing. LOL I would have cried laughing. hehe!

Donna/Ellie said...

HAHAHA! That is hilarious. I got a similar comment the other day - "Mommy has big boobies, Ellie and Daddy have little boobies, see Mommy? [lifts her shirt]"