Jacelyn was putting on a new black and white dress over the weekend. She twirled around and said "Black is NOT my color!"
Carlie came home from school singing a new rhyme with hand gestures that she learned (That I also used to sing in school). I'm sure you all know it. You put your hands together and then slap them side to side with another person. The rhyme goes (and I'm sure there are other variations) "I don't wanna go to Mexico no more more more. There's a big fat policeman at the door door door......" Well Jacelyn picked up on it, but changed a few words. Here is what she came up with "I don't wanna go to Texas any more more more, there's a fat girl at the door door door...." It was so funny to hear a little 3 year old singing that over and over all day long! lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment