Jacelyn has had a few moments over the last week that have really surprised me.
We were at my grandparents house on Sunday afternoon showing them how to use their new laptop. For some reason I decided to ask Jacelyn how to spell her name. She said J-A-C-L-Y-N. I was so excited, even though she left out the "E". lol. Just a few months ago when I would ask, she would just say L-Y-N.
The next thing was the other night Rick was giving her asthma inhaler/chamber to her. She is supposed to take 4 breaths with it. We usually just count to 10 and she usually takes about 4 breaths during that time. Since she has started counting, she now counts to 10 on her own. However, the other night when Rick was giving it to her, she kept going after 10 and made it all the way to 20! She has made it to 20 before but she usually skips quite a few numbers. This time, she only skipped #16. When Carlie was learning to count, she would also skip #16 every single time. It makes me wonder if Carlie is the one teaching her all of these new tricks. lol.
2 comments:
What a smart girl! :) My kids both skip 15.
I gave you a blog award so go snag it from my blog. :) Hope you're doing ok.
What a smartie.
I also gave you a blog award. I was feeling all the love for my favorite Sparrows who blog :)
Post a Comment