
Friday, January 16, 2009
Jacelyn got her ears pierced!!!
Jacelyn finally got her ears pierced on Jan 1st! I've been putting it off because I didn't want to be the one that took her. It's hard enough to see her get shots, and those she needs! My friend Ashley took Carlie for her 2nd birthday and she planned to take Jacelyn for her 2nd birthday also. We both ended up getting really busy and never found the time to do it. My dad decided to give her the money to get it done for Christmas. We took her on New Years day and she was such a big girl. One of the ladies that was helping said "Are you sure you want to do this? It's going to hurt" and Jacelyn said yes. She was smiling the whole time and SO excited about getting earrings. She picked out her earrings and sat on the chair. She let them clean the spot and apply the dot on each ear. She let them put the guns up to each ear at the same time and then...bam, she realized that it hurt and started screaming! My poor baby. She only cried for about 2 minutes and then she was over it. I was so proud of her. She's been very good with them so far. She doesn't touch or bother them and she shows them off to everyone! I haven't gotten a good picture of them yet but here is one from Carlie's party where you can see one ear.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Soo cute!! I love them. That's so funny that you posted this, because I was just thinking about this earlier today. I have been debating about when to get MK's done.
Post a Comment