Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My new Tattoo!

After almost 2 1/2 years of debating what to get and where to get it, I finally got my Jacelyn tattoo!!! I got it on the top of my foot. It hurt, but wasn't too bad. I love it so much and so does Jacelyn. She tells everyone she sees about it and that it says her name! (Please excuse my foot. It's swolen and it looks dirty but it's actually the tattoo ink and A&D ointment)

I have told a few close friends/family about it and they say "Well what about a tattoo for Carlie?" I've actually had one for 4 years with her name that I guess people have forgotten about. Here it is so she's not left out too. (It's on my lower back)

5 comments:

Janet said...

Love them both so much! I think that is so cool. I want to get more tattoos with my kids names on them too, but I want a big family, so that could be overwhelming! Haha!

Anonymous said...

that looks awsome, my tattoos on the top of my foot didnt hurt to bad either.. good job. arent they so addicting.

Donna/Ellie said...

love love it! I have ellies initials w a butterfly too :)

Christine said...

Wow! Those look great. I have a tattoo I regret getting. Grrrr. Mainly because it's ugly and has absolutely no meaning. If I had it to do all over again I would have waited. Anyway, yours are beautiful!

Kaycee said...

Cool!! Ouch that seems so painful right there. How cute that she tells everyone about it!