Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I've been tagged by Janet!

4 Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Babysitter
2. BBQ resturant
3. Medical Equipment Company (CSR)
4. Box Manufacturing Company (Sales Service)

4 Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once:
1. Finding Nemo
2. The Adventures in Babysitting
3. Cinderella
4. 8 Seconds

4 Places I’ve Lived:
1. Parents House
2. My first apartment
3. My house in BFE
4. My current house

4 TV Shows I Watch/Watched:
1. Big Brother
2. The Biggest Loser
3. The News
4. Gossip Girl

4 Places I have Been:
1. Orlando, FL
2. Orange Beach, AL
3. Dallas, TX
4. Denver, CO

4 People who email me regularly:
1. Mom
2. Sherlyn
3. Thai
4. My Aunt Janet

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Baked Spaghetti
2. French Fries
3. Grilled Chicken Salads
4. Garlic Texas Toast!

4 Places I Would Like to Visit:
1. New York, NY
2. Paris
3. London
4. Hawaii

4 Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year:
1. Jacelyn's birthday party
2. Beach Trip
3. Christmas
4. Janet and Kaycee having their babies!!!

4 Friends who I’m Tagging:
Okay so I'm lame and new at this but the only friends I have on here have already been tagged so I'm not tagging anyone! lol

No comments: