Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Introduction

I created this blog a while ago, yet this is my first entry. My main goal for this is to "journal" the day to day with my two girls, husband, and career to look back on and remember the good times and the bad times. I'm sure it will turn into more of a brag or gripe journal than anything else. I'll start off by introducing myself. I'm Lara. I am a 24 year old mother of two fabulous girls. My oldest is 5 and my youngest is almost 2. I have been married going on 3 years. I have been working full time for my mom for a little over one year. It has it's perks and it definitely has its draw backs. I have a big family. I am one of 7 children. My parents have 4 girls and my step dad has 2 boys and a girl. I am the #2 child, yet I'm #1 in their eyes (hehe) I have two adorable nephews aged 7 and 3 1/2. I guess that's about it for now. I'm sure there will be plenty more to come.

1 comment:

-Bridget said...

Welcome to blogging, Lara! I hope you find it as enjoyable as I do. I look forward to catching up on your family life.