Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I'm "THAT" mom
Sooo my mother in law has finally talked me into putting Jacelyn in a pageant. My bff has a daughter who is 9 days older than Jacelyn and she is in pageants all the time and begs for me to put Jacelyn in one. The one we are putting her in is just a small local one that is on May 3rd. We (as in MIL) didn't go out and buy a big, nice, formal, expensive dress. We just settled for a cute little light blue informal pageant dress. I'm really nervous to see how this experience turns out. I believe she will be in the 12-24 month category and the mom has to walk them on stage. I hate walking in front of people so I think I'll be way more nervous than she will be. She's also at a shy stage. I don't think that she will be that child that waves and says hi to the entire audience. At this age, I think it's more of a personality contest than a beauty contest. I would love for her to win but I don't think any of us will be upset if she doesn't come in first place. I'll update later with pictures of her in the dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's cute! I would be nervous too. I am definitely want to see pics of this so make sure you take a lot!
Good luck! I can't wait to see the pics!
FUN! You have to take pics, she'll love it, esp w/ all the other kids there.
Post a Comment