Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Graceful Jacelyn
Jacelyn is by far the most clumsy child ever. We have been to the ER and pediatrician more times in her short little life than we have in over 5 years with Carlie. Sunday night, she bent down to get something and hit her right eye. Rick got to her first and grabbed her up. I looked at her eye when I got to them to make sure she didn't do major damage. I saw a little bit of blood under her eye but it didn't look that bad. I ran and got an ice pack to put on it so that we didn't have a 22 month old with a black eye. Rick started freaking out and said that her eye was bleeding. I looked at it again and saw that she cut the inside corner of her eye. It was right by her tear duct. We kept an eye on it (no pun intended) to make sure that it didn't get infected and let the daycare know the next day what happened. I'm sure that we looked funny trying to check her vision. I had one hand over the good eye and made her follow a grape with the other to make sure that she could still see. After 3 days, it now just has a little scab on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment