Friday, May 1, 2009

Bad words

We are still working on house breaking our puppy, Cooper. He peed in the girls bedroom floor and it was the WORST time for him to do it. Rick had been working crazy hours at work so I was pretty much a single mom that whole week. I was beyond stressed out and I had had enough of the girls AND the dog. As I was cleaning it up, Carlie walked into the room and said "What are you doing mom?" I told her "Cooper PISSED in the floor again and I'm cleaning it up!!!". Jacelyn then walked in and said "Piiiiiisssed OFF!" I glared at her and told her not to say that word and that mommy shouldn't have said it either. She looked right at me and said "Pissed". OMG!!! I taught my child how to cuss! I bet I win the Mother of the Year Award this year!

When we moved into the new house, the girls decided that they would rather share a room and then have a separate play room. A few nights ago, after I put them to bed, I hear Carlie saying "Mom, Jacelyn is saying a bad word". I was actually sitting down for the first time all night so I just yelled into the room "Girls, go to sleep! Jacelyn if I hear you say another bad word then I'm going to wash your mouth out with soap!!!". Carlie yelled in there again that Jacelyn was still saying a bad word and that she was getting on her nerves. lol. I muted the T.V. to see if I could hear what "bad word" Jacelyn was saying since she's a cusser now and all and so that I could decide if it was an actual cuss word that would require a good punishment or something like "crap". All I could hear was Jacelyn's little voice saying "bad word, bad word, bad word, bad word" over and over again! Ha! She wasn't even saying an actual bad word...she WAS saying bad word!

2 comments:

Janet said...

LOL!! So cute. I mean, the fact that she was just saying "bad word" is cute! Haha! Man, I feel the same way, because I am really bad about saying crap or piss and Kade just started picking up on it. Sometimes I say it before I think and Kade ALWAYS has to repeat after me. Ugh!! Sorry things have been stressful lately!

connie said...

Lara- I laughed so hard I was crying! I can't belive how big the girls have gotten. Oh and about kenzie's hair: it's crazy isn't it!.