Monday, February 9, 2009

We're buying a house!!!

I'm so so so happy to be posting this! We are officially in the process of buying a house. We are under contract and just waiting on all of the loan paper work to be done and for closing date to get here. This will be our first house that we've ever bought. I actually couldn't even belive it when the mortgage lady called and said we had been pre-qualified. As of right now, we close on March 17th and take posession at 11:59pm on the 19th. I'm so excited and can't wait to get the keys. It just doesn't seem real to me yet and probably won't until closing day! I will post pictures of it as soon as we get all moved in!

7 comments:

~Emily~ said...

Congrats!!!

Christine said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! I know how long you've wanted this. We just sold our house in Oklahoma. We closed this past Friday. Now is an excellent time to buy! Congrats! Can't wait to see pix.

Fullerton Family said...

How exciting for you guys!! I can't wait to see pics!!

Mel said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Janet said...

Yay, Congrats!! I can't wait to see the pics!

Donna/Ellie said...

I am SO EXCITED for you! It's an amazing feeling and I'm so happy for your family! Can't wait to see pics!!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! I am so happy for you!