As I was driving back to work from lunch, I noticed that the grass is starting to turn green again!!!! One more sign that warmer weather is near!
Sorry that was a little random but I was so excited!
Update on the house. We are still just waiting around until closing, which is March 17th. We are locked in at an awesome interest rate and I just can't wait for all of the stress to be over with. The inspection was good, just a few minor problems with the hot water heater. Thankfully my BIL is a plumber and can fix it. My cousin, who is an insurance agent, is coming to town in the next few days to take pictures of it. He's trying to get us a "premium" rate or something like that. lol. My payments are going to be so much less than I originally thought now because of the interest rate we got. We are only paying a little over $100 more than we are paying in rent! I'll be sure to post pictures once we get all moved in and everything in place!
Update on Cooper. He is doing pretty good house training. Last night he only had one accident and it was on the puppy pad! Luckily, I am able to bring him to work with me until we move since we aren't supposed to have animals. I was scared that he would bark and whine all day long and my neighbors would call the landlord. He is such a cute, sweet, and smart dog! Everyone that comes by my office loves him and asks if the person we got him from had more! LOL. I was honestly very apprehensive about getting a dog but now I'm so glad we got him!
No comments:
Post a Comment