Monday, February 16, 2009

Meet Cooper

This is Cooper, my Valentines present! He is a 9 week old Shih Tzu! We knew we were going to get a puppy when we moved into our new house in a month but last week, I decided that it would probably be best to house break a puppy before we moved into our new house. Our house now has tile floors and our new house has WHITE carpet! Not a good mix with a new puppy! I was so excited when Rick brought him and a bouquet of flowers to my work Friday afternoon! What is so sweet about him is that he was born on our wedding anniversary (Dec. 10) and his mom's middle name, according to his papers, is the same as Jacelyn's middle name!

Sorry for the picture quality, these were taken on my cell phone. I haven't uploaded the pics from my camera. I'll post those as soon as I get them.




4 comments:

Donna/Ellie said...

HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!! As a shih-tzu owner myself, I will tell you they are great dogs. I can't wait to see more pics! What an adorable gift :)

Janet said...

Soooo cute! What do the girls think of him? I love the name too! Aw....I love puppies! *sigh* How is the potty training coming?

pinupmomma said...

ha he's cute a lil poof ball... gl w/ that =)

Anonymous said...

Awwww! He is adorable! Puppies are a lot of work, but so much fun! Cute story. It looks like he was meant to be a part of your family!