Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pictures from Easter

I know I'm a little late but here are some pictures from around Easter! We had an amazing Easter. The weather was nice for the most part. It was just a little chilly and it rained in the afternoon but we were still able to enjoy the day. Church was amazing as always and then we headed to my parents house for some yummy food and an egg hunt with all of the grandchildren. The girls had a blast and racked up from the money eggs! I'll try to edit this later with pictures from Easter day with their baskets the Easter Bunny left.



Jacelyn with the Easter Bunny

Carlie waiting for her turn to hunt eggs at my mother in laws church Easter Celebration


Jacelyn's face painting from the Easter Celebration



Aimslee and Kerrigan sharing their eggs


Jacelyn and Carlie with the Easter Bunny!


Jacelyn, Kerrigan, Aimslee, and Carlie with EB





No comments: