Monday, February 28, 2011

Shake, Rattle, and Roll!

We have been having TONS of earthquakes lately. There was a 4.7 magnitude at 11pm last night. The epicenter was about 15 miles north east from my house! I was asleep and never felt anything but just about everyone else I've spoken with felt it. I think my dog, Cooper, felt it because he woke up and started barking around that same time. They said it's the biggest earthquake Arkansas has had since 1969. Luckily, there were no reports of major damage or injuries! We were also under a tornado watch and had some bad storms rolling through the state. I woke up around 3am and there was a tornado warning one county over from me. We also had tornado weather this past Friday afternoon and are expecting more this coming up Friday. There has definitely been some weird things going on in Arkansas lately!

No comments: