Thursday, February 3, 2011
Reminiscing...
I just went back through all of my posts since starting this blog. I laughed and I cried. I'm so so so happy that I started it, even though I don't post that often anymore. My girls have grown up so much. This blog has gone through potty training, family sicknesses, babies being born, temper tantrums, hilarious kid isms, birthday's, holidays, family vacations, and so much more. I'm really going to make an effort to post more from now on, even if no one but myself reads it. I started this blog more for myself to be able to look back on one day. I recommend all 2 of you that read this to look back through the last few years of your own blog and reminisce a little. It will make your heart smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment