I uploaded this last night from my phone and it wouldn't let me put any text on it.
This is the cheer competition from January 16th. It was only their 2nd competition and there was so much improvement from the last one on December 11th. We were all so proud of how well they did. I was especially proud of Jacelyn since she is the youngest of the group and has only been doing tumbling for about 8-9 months and cheer for 5 months! We were also very shocked that none of them seemed nervous about performing for a huge crowd. I will try to post a comparison video later.
FYI: Jacelyn is the one on the far left and the second one to do a cartwheel.
2 comments:
I LOVE it!!!!!! That was beyond precious. You must be so proud. I was very impressed with their skills. They do so much for being so young. Woo hoo!
So cute!!!
Post a Comment