Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Double D...are you kidding me?

I decided it was time for a new bra. I went to the store and searched through about a bazillion bras. Some were so tiny that they wouldn't even fit my knee caps. Some were so big that not even my head could fill the cups. I finally found my normal size...a D cup. I took it home and tried it on. It was too tight and I was hanging out everywhere! I took it back the next day in search of the next size up in the width, not the cup because surely I wasn't bigger than a D. I thought maybe I had just gotten bigger around. The only thing they had in that next size up width was a DD cup. I took it home and tried it on thinking that it would make me look deformed with the HUGE cups but guess what....it fit perfectly. When did they get so big???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey lara.. LOl great story, isnt it hard to find a bra that fits perfectly. Im in the same boat with ya girlfriend.. hehehehe . Is it sad that I was always known in 7th grade, the girl with the big boobs. how sad..

Kaycee said...

LOL! You should have gone to VS and gotten measured. That always blows my mind. They say i'm way bigger than the size I normally wear. hehe!

Janet said...

Lol! Thats funny. I am always bigger than I think I should be. While nursing I wear a DDD! Wow!!

Fullerton Family said...

I miss those days. I used to be a D and then I nursed two kids and my boobs ran for cover. Sad, sad day.