Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July Family Pictures

My Mom's birthday is the same week of Independence Day. I decided that it would be a great idea to get a picture of all 4 of her grandchildren together in red/white/blue. We actually only have two or three pictures of all four of them together! One of my sisters decided that we should also get a picture of the 4 of us girls together. It was fun but something that I wouldn't want to do again for a while. The only time we could all get together was on a Friday night after work/school. My girls were so worn out, hungry, and sleepy. I think they did pretty good with just a few fits. I made mom a collage that we had framed in an 8X10 frame. We put one of the pictures of us 4 girls in a frame that said "The Girls". The picture of all 8 of us was put in a frame that said "Family". We also HAD to put the goofy picture of all 8 of us in a plain frame that matched the rest. My mom LOVED her gifts!


All 4 of the Grandkids
Blake (7)
Carlie (5) The sun was in her eyes!
Trae (3)
Jacelyn (2)
Aunt B had the candy!

Jacelyn was so over taking pictures!

Blake and Carlie

All 8 of us!

I love Jacelyn in this picture. We just said to be goofy and she flopped back and stuck out her tongue! I thought she was throwing a fit until I saw the picture on my screen!

Left to Right. Liz (Youngest), Cara (oldest), Me/Lara (Second from the oldest), and Blair (3rd oldest)

This is how we really felt!

This one is in birth order...oldest to youngest

3 comments:

-Bridget said...

Great pics! the collage turned out great too!

Janet said...

Great pics! I love how Jacelyn sticks her tongue out. Your girls are so cute! I also like the pics of you and your sisters. Especially the one of your "true feelings"! Lol!

Christine said...

Aw. Looks like y'all had a ton of fun. :D The kids all look so good in their red, white and blue. It's also nice to see pics of you with your sisters. Now I have faces to put with names. :D