Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mothers Day and Baseball Season!!!

For Mother's Day this year, I decided that I wanted everyone to go to the Arkansas Travelers baseball game. We had SO much fun and I can't wait to go again. Even though it's usually in the 90's in May around here, it was unseasonably cold. We ended up having to search in our vehicles for blankets and sweaters. The ones who couldn't find anything to keep them warm (me!) ended up buying a Travelers hoodie! All of the players wore pink jersey's to be auctioned off and the proceeds went to breast cancer awareness.

Here's Carlie running the bases at the end of the game.

Jacelyn running the bases.

The game! Seats were pretty empty but what do you expect on Mother's Day.

Jacelyn, Aunt B, and Carlie at the game!
Daddy and J
Mommy and Carlie (she had a blanket!)
Jacelyn eating her popcorn
This wasn't on Mother's Day but it's a picture of my adorable 5yo nephew, Trae, at one of his T-ball games! Isn't he the cutest ever?

No comments: