I'm copying this from BBC because I've already written it a few times and it keeps getting eaten! lol!
Let me start by saying that I've never entered my kids into any kind of contest like this and I've never tried to solicit votes, this is just really important to me!
My daughter Carlie was recently diagnosed with ADHD. She has been having some problems with self esteem and thinking that no one likes her. This awesome local photographer is doing a photo contest so I decided to enter Carlie into it in hopes that if she won, it would maybe boost her self esteem a little to know that she won her family a photo shoot. She has no idea that I entered her in case she doesn't win. This photographer is amazing. She did my sister family pictures. I'm not sure exactly what the prize is but I think it's a $500 photo package of some sort. All you have to do is become a fan of Meagan Jackson Photography on Facebook, then go to "Sweet Little Faces Entries", and then under her picture, write "vote" in a comment. She is the 3rd picture. She has blonde hair and is wearing a red dress with her chin in her hands. Her name is in the caption. It seriously only takes 30 seconds to become a fan and vote. You can only vote once per person. She is in 3rd place right now. The first place cutie has about 35 more votes than she does. Voting doesn't end until Dec. 6th. Thank you so much and I appreciate and votes that she can get!!!
Here's the link!
http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/North-Little-Rock-AR/Meagan-Jackson-Photography/78998681708?ref=nf
1 comment:
LARA LARA WHERE ARE YOU? Miss you girl :(
Post a Comment