This weekend was totally different. Saturday morning I woke up to her sleeping in the little sliver of space between my side of the bed and the wall. Seriously, this space is about a foot wide, just to fit my tiny side table. I have no idea how long she had been there. I woke up to her rolling over and hitting her head on the wall. I picked her up and put her in bed with us. She wanted to play and it was still very early so I turned on cartoons. She laid at the end of the bed for about 5 minutes before big sis Carlie decided to wake up. It was barely dawn.
Very late Saturday night she came walking into my room diaper less saying she went potty all by herself. Of course there was no pee pee in the potty when I checked it. Last night (Sunday night) it took me over 2 hours to get her to her bed and asleep. Sometime throughout the night, she must have made her way to my room yet again and climbed in bed with me. She was there passed out when I woke up around 2:34am. I just picked her up and put her back into her bed where she remained until morning. Who knows what tonight will bring.....I pray that it brings sleep for this deprived mommy!
2 comments:
Awww good for Jacelyn. YAY! Emily also uses the needing to go pee excuse when she doesn't want to go to bed. LOL.
Aww, such a big girl! The excuses are so cute! I hope all of y'all are getting some good sleep now though!
Post a Comment